2014年5月15日星期四

First Day in Tokyo - 5/10

   Everyone was so excited to go to Tokyo. For me, before i came to Tokyo, I thought it was a city that like many other big cities which were super crowed and depressed. However, Tokyo was not like what I thought. Even though I didn't explore Tokyo too much and I lived in a hotel located at Shinagawa, I felt like it was a dream city. Still, it was super clean. There were a lot of people in this city. However, I didn't feel the same as the way I felt at Shanghai, which was overwhelming. It was kind of abstract to describe my feelings specifically to Tokyo. But it was obvious that I loved this city.

We spent our first night at Tokyo with MSU Japanese alumni. They graduated from MSU and had great business at Japan. During the light party, I found one of people who donated my study aboard trip, Mr. Takenaka. I thanked him for his generosity. He was really nice and introduced his son to give me his name card. Right now I found our that Mr. Takenaka owns one of four biggest construction companies in Japan. How cool it is!

Mr. Takenaka
During the party, I also met a girl who studied Asian Politics at MSU. She is studying her master degree at Japan. I really admired her because she decided to study her master degree after 3 year working experience. I think it was really brave for her because it might be risky for giving up a job. However, she came to Japan alone and studied here.

Vickie

 After the party, we went to a street which had bunches of stores related to Japanese anime at Akihabara. Unfortunately, I didn't know much about it so everything seemed to be boring for me.

 Then, we went to Roppongi to see the night view of the city Tokyo.

The observation building, 52 floors, 250 m.

Tokyo City View.

没有评论:

发表评论